Insan Cendekia Madani, we are seeking innovated and highly qualified full-time teachers to join our team
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Primary School Teacher Education or Science, Math or English Education.
- Holding a teaching certificate is preferred.
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience as a Primary School Teacher in an English environment.
- Cambridge, Singaporean, or IB Curriculum experiences will be an advantage.
- Proven self-initiative, creative, and teamwork spirit with an open-minded character.
- Possess strong Islamic characters.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Ready to join in July 2023.
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae with the application letter in English
- Academic transcript
- Update photographs
- Copy of identity card
- Academic degree
- Working certificate
- Other related certificates
Should you meet the qualifications, please send your updated documents
Gg. H.Amat, Ciater, Kec. Serpong, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten, 15310
Contact Person 081211059541, 081211059542
To be the leading school which develops the students’ uniqueness to create leaders who possess Islamic character and take part to manifest civil society.
- To develop students with Islamic leader characteristics who can contribute to others and their society.
- To develop students who are able to read, memorize, understand, worship and behave according to the Qu’ran and Assunnah.
- To develop students who realize their potential and are able to exploit those potentials.
- To organize a global school that nurture students who think scientifically, creative, innovative and are problem solvers.
- To create an academic community as an embodiment (role-model) of a civil society.
- To use financial resources that are halal and Thayyib.
- To provide the best service to stakeholders; teachers / staff, students, parents / guardians and community.
- To work hard, sincere, intelligently and thoroughly.
- To lead by example, love and affection.
- Learners who are open to new knowledge and bring benefits to human kind and universe.
- Possess the Islamic characters.
- Read, memorize, understand and practice Al-Qur’an and As-Sunnah.
- Complete the academic and non-academic target and the requirements.
- Find, recognize, develop and actualize his/her own potentials/uniqueness.
- Communicate in Indonesian and foreign languages(Arabic, English, French/Germany).
- Do research based activities in accordance with the learning levels.
List of possible extracurricular activities:
- Science Club
- English Club
- Art and Craft Club
- Cooking Class
- Traditional Games
Learning Areas provided by the school are:
- Dramatic Play Area
- Arts and Craft Area
- Mathematical and Manipulative Area
- Reading and Writing Area
- Life Skills Area
- Discovery Area
- Islamic Area
- Islamic values and Qur’anic
- Social and emotional Development
- Language and Literacy
- Cognitive Development
- Expressive Arts
- Physical and Well Being